Sunday, September 04, 2005

Comments

I've had several people post comments that have nothing to do with anything being said on this site ... comments like:

"WoW !---Talk about SPAM ! I'm almost afraid to post on your site ! I was looking for ideas for web sites, cuz I'm putting up one called Cell Phones, which of course covers topics related to cell phone holders . Are you using a Blog Template or free-handing it ? ---Jack---"

Or

"So many Bloggs so little time. Thanks For letting me leave a comment. movue "

Whoever "Jack" is hit it on the head; it's SPAM. I thinks it's also annoying.

(As a point of humor, and to prevent anyone from inadvertantly linking to the sites these SPAMers want us to visit, I changed the original links to something self-serving.)

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Speaking of that link that you used to be self-serving, when is it ever going to be up and running? It has been "Coming Soon" for the last 3 or 4 years.

Anonymous said...

"Coming Soon" is not referring to the past - it refers to the future...

And the future is always before you...

rise up said...

hmm-
I dislike the spam comments as well. A couple of times I have gotten comments that are about timber that I should invest in now-wierd isn't it?
Anyways, hope life in Cali is still good, and I was bummed I didn't get a chance to see you when you were up here.