Monday, September 19, 2005

Anniversary

Krista and I have been together for a little over a year now, and we still love it.

We didn't get to celebrate our anniversary on our actually wedding date, since we had a bunch of stuff going on. We did, however, celebrate this last weekend. It was so good to spend some time looking back at what was joyous and what was challenging about our first year. It was good to spend some time telling and hearing about our love for one another. In fact, I got myself to thinking that it's something we should be more intentional about.

The only reason I write about it at all is to let you in on it. If you are recently married and you haven't stopped, looked each other in the eyes, and spend an hour or two sharing about your love, joys, struggles, and dreams, then get to it. It's good for the soul. I assume that goes double if you've been married longer.

Oh, and thanks to all of you that sent cards and called to wish us well. I cannot tell you how much that means! We thank God for you.

No comments: